Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

power steering
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: power steering
power steering 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 5
got all done with the 2 took her out for a spin just got out the gate and the power steering comes on.i stoped got out and seen power steering fuild ruining out of it .
just wondering did any 1 eles replase the power steering on ther 2 and if any 1 did how much would a second hand cost or is there any plase that does a recond on them
colm
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Comments? Suggestions? Register above to have your say!

Re: power steering 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 35
Where was the fluid coming from? I replaced my rack cause it was leaking fluid into the rubber boots at the inner track arms
mjmitch
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re: power steering 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 5
cheers for geting back to me mjmitch i dident get a chance to take off covers under neat yeserday or today but frist thing in the morning i go at it to find out were its comeing from seems to be ruining out of the left hand side around were the inner tigh rod goes into rack but like i said cant be sure untll i get the covers off.did you put in a new rack or a second hand 1 or how much do you think it wiil cost
colm
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re: power steering 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 5
ya got a look at the power steering rack this morning the fluid seems to be leaking out of the rack itself .were the inner tight rod bolds into the rack on the left side.i was onto str183 he said he should have 1 there so hes going to get back to me.perry also said he has 1 but its down in carlow and iam in sligo
colm
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1