Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

What polisher to go for?? MR2 so far....
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: What polisher to go for?? MR2 so far....
What polisher to go for?? MR2 so far.... 5 Years ago Karma: 0
Ok so "2" ownership has been interesting so far! Tomorrow a full service today she has a new clutch/Timing belt and water pump (only took a month). Oh and boy does it feel good. for 10 minutes before.....out for a spin plastic underneath came loose and a very slow drive home to the kiiiiiiiiiiisssssshhhhhhh sound of plastic meets tarmac!
Have been busy mainly on the inside stereo, gear-knob, gator, uprated the speakers, went for the cheeky speakers behind the seats. Cannot figure how to get the new electric aerial I bought working with the Sony head-unit but will try again soon. So bar getting a leather repair/new drivers seat and central looking on the drivers side working the big jobs are done!

A kestrel polisher or similar will be my next purchase when I get a few euro raised.Anyone with any recommendations what to buy?

A big thanks out to japohara for most of the interior bits so far. Cheers lad, Revs did a great job on her!
GZLoc
Hit it with the hammer! Look Fixed!
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Just because I look like I know what I'm doing, does not mean I know what I'm doing.
Comments? Suggestions? Register above to have your say!

Re: What polisher to go for?? MR2 so far.... 5 Years ago Karma: 88
No bother lad ... I will let revs know you are happy .... apart from the plastic tray underneath ...lol
Japohara
F*(k your honda civic
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Forgive me for I know not what i do ....
Comments? Suggestions? Register above to have your say!

Go to topPage: 1