Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

dshamrock Inspired Slideshow of Terenure car show
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: dshamrock Inspired Slideshow of Terenure car show
dshamrock Inspired Slideshow of Terenure car show 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 18
Inspired by Daves slideshow I decided to have a go myself.I probably have a lot of the same pics in here but thats what I get for being second.I'm new to the slideshow buisness so be gentle.Had a great day on Sunday,was a bit knackered with the jetlag and it was a pity we couldn't get the bbq going.Hope to see you again soon with the missus at a mini meet or whatever is next on the cards.

Note: If you want to watch this in fullscreen you have to go to the youtube website

(If anyone knows how to fix this let me know)

Whitegtr
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2010/07/07 04:39 By Whitegtr.
Comments? Suggestions? Register above to have your say!

Re:dshamrock Inspired Slideshow of Terenure car show 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 284
Very good, love the slide effects KC+1
dshamrock2000
graphgraph

Re:dshamrock Inspired Slideshow of Terenure car show 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 152
really great slideshow. seem like alot of work been putting into it. a+
frank-the-tank
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:dshamrock Inspired Slideshow of Terenure car show 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 314
cool special effect

Loving your work! kc+1
Quandry
Retro throwback
Administrator
graph
MR2 Drivers
If you're suffering from lag, you're either in the wrong gear or the wrong car!

How to post pics!
Click for mk2 BGB

Re:dshamrock Inspired Slideshow of Terenure car show 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 213
Great work

We've a good array of people on MR2.ie handy with taking good photos and producing nice digital media/slideshows
Spidey
Administrator
graphgraph

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG
I promise, this is going to be my last mod ....

3S-GTE Power Primer !

Re:dshamrock Inspired Slideshow of Terenure car show 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 284
Spidey wrote:
Great work

We've a good array of people on MR2.ie handy with taking good photos and producing nice digital media/slideshows

Did you get a new camera spidey?, your photos looked excellent
dshamrock2000
graphgraph

Re:dshamrock Inspired Slideshow of Terenure car show 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 213
dshamrock2000 wrote:
Spidey wrote:
Great work

Did you get a new camera spidey?, your photos looked excellent

It was just a point and click effort. But its a HD camcorder that can take 10mp stills. So, good compromise for holidays when I don't want to have to carry two cameras around.

Photobucket downsizes the pics ? I might pay the yearly $25 and get them hosted in the full resolution.
Spidey
Administrator
graphgraph

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG
I promise, this is going to be my last mod ....

3S-GTE Power Primer !

Theres probably no reason to pay the $25, once youve uploaded them to your computer you will have full resolution, if your planning to get them printed off or make up posters etc etc you will most likely start creating photo albums in photobox.ie which you'll be uploading your high res pics to their site anyway, you would only need the high res on photobucket if you were planning to host slideshows directly from their site onto the size of a house! otherwise normal res is perfect for displaying on your computer
dshamrock2000
graphgraph

Re:dshamrock Inspired Slideshow of Terenure car show 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 148
Be gentle? Ha...slideshow shark!

Seems you're well handy. Was that Windows Movie Maker? Seriously cool effects Eamo, I know there are tons of cool things you can do if you really invest the time and effort. I used WMM to edit a short 5 minute movie before and it took me and a mate 8 hours (of course we kept changing things) so I can really appreciate that you must have spent quite a bit of time on this. Brilliant and well deserving of some more karma!

SWAGGER
MK2-REV3-T-Bar-Turbo
Addict
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2010/07/07 11:08 By SWAGGER.
LOVE YOUR 2!

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

Re:dshamrock Inspired Slideshow of Terenure car show 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 18
Thanks for the comments guys.

Wasn't Movie Maker swagger,it was called DVD Slideshow builder.Pretty easy to use.
It was my first time using it and I really just had to put the pictures into it and select the music.It more or less did the rest.Bit of a pain uploading 450MB to youtube though.
Whitegtr
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

thats why i dont really put in effects when slides are changing, ive only recently gone up to the 700hp aswell, because I used to spend ages uploading it to youtube only for it to say 3hrs later that it wasnt in the correct format or 8 hours later that it was still processing, the shite thing is you cant just turn off your computer when your at 100mb out of 450mb because you've just spent an hour sittting there watching it upload to that point which makes you sit there for the next few hours, and ends up turning into a 3 or 4am night, i had to take mine down after 8hrs a few weeks ago because it was infringing on copyright laws in germany, i think 2 of my videos are still banned in germany
dshamrock2000
graphgraph

Re:dshamrock Inspired Slideshow of Terenure car show 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 18
I was working last night so managed to upload it there.I was using internet explorer first and it gave an error after about an hour of uploading.Used Google chrome and it uploaded much faster.Probably took less than an hour to upload.But it took youtube a few hours to process it before it was up in HD.
Whitegtr
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:dshamrock Inspired Slideshow of Terenure car show 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 314
dshamrock2000 wrote:
2 of my videos are still banned in germany

and those guys are KINKY! geez you must be hardcore Dave

p.s. if you run your video through DivX first, you can compress it. Much faster for Youtube uploads. The downside is that you have to buy DivX converter.
Quandry
Retro throwback
Administrator
graph
MR2 Drivers

How to post pics!
Click for mk2 BGB

Think it is a harcore oasis track (copyright issue) however seeing how you brought up kinky, check this article out! and here's me worried about my car getting broken into when alot worse things could happen to it like in the below, by the way, why were you all sitting around my car on sunday, hope yis wernt keeping watch for each other, my poor car

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howa...-with-1000-cars.html
dshamrock2000
graphgraph

Re:dshamrock Inspired Slideshow of Terenure car show 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 148
Whitegtr wrote:
Thanks for the comments guys.

Wasn't Movie Maker swagger,it was called DVD Slideshow builder.Pretty easy to use.
It was my first time using it and I really just had to put the pictures into it and select the music.It more or less did the rest.Bit of a pain uploading 450MB to youtube though.

Never heard of that Eamo, sounds brilliant though. Shame about the uploading speeds and so on. Sounds like Dave has been through it all and figured it out. Regardless, end result is nothing short of fantastic, so well done.
SWAGGER
MK2-REV3-T-Bar-Turbo
Addict
graphgraph
LOVE YOUR 2!

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

dshamrock2000 wrote:
Think it is a harcore oasis track (copyright issue) however seeing how you brought up kinky, check this article out! and here's me worried about my car getting broken into when alot worse things could happen to it like in the below, by the way, why were you all sitting around my car on sunday, hope yis wernt keeping watch for each other, my poor car

Dave, you had a load of bodygaurds protecting your car from the ice cream kids and all the dirty "look with your hands " people! You were lucky! My car had greasy hands all over it and I spend most of the day cleaning them off!

"OOOOhhhhh....I wonder what carbon fibre feels like with ketchup and chip grease on your hands....oooohhh....smooooth..... "

At one point I looked over and LITERALLY FOUR PEOPLE HAD THEIR HANDS ON THE BONNET at the same time, I swear to God! It was like a feckin sceance!

"Oh I think ill lean over into the open roof with my 99 dangling over the seats so I can put my nose on the steering wheel....LOL!!"

I was a little nervous I have to be honest, and couldnt help watching people as they were over at it, maybe a little paranoid, but whatever....kept me awake, unlike poor Spanky who im convinced had a nap whilst sitting upright in his chair with his sunnies on so nobody could tell.
SWAGGER
MK2-REV3-T-Bar-Turbo
Addict
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2010/07/07 17:02 By SWAGGER.
LOVE YOUR 2!

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

Yeah your car was drawing them in alright Steve. My nerves would have been shattered if it was mine. Maybe you should get number plates that say DONT TOUCH
Quandry
Retro throwback
Administrator
graph
MR2 Drivers

How to post pics!
Click for mk2 BGB

Being honest Quandry, it was quite unnerving, my eyes were on it like a hawk and I did feel like I was mostly preoccupied with the car and not mixing/chatting as much.

Anyway, I was thinking of getting of those proximity alarms, ya know the one, Claire has one. When you come within a certain radius it gives a warning chirp. Well you can get them now that you can download your own sound effect (MP3 format) on to the alarm instead of the chirp.

Im thinking of rolling with this:

SWAGGER
MK2-REV3-T-Bar-Turbo
Addict
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2010/07/07 17:17 By SWAGGER.
LOVE YOUR 2!

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

dshamrock2000 wrote:

Just clicked that link now. I saw a documentary a while back with odd people and their odd behaviour and he was featured on it. Thats one strange dude. He really is into it and totally for real! Its pretty strange. Its actually a real eh...fetish? problem? I dont know, but he does the whole foreplay, pillow talk, aftermath cuddling etc...its pretty funny, but also pretty sick.
SWAGGER
MK2-REV3-T-Bar-Turbo
Addict
graphgraph
LOVE YOUR 2!

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

So Eamo, when ya swappin the eyeliner for a 2? How cool would that be? You and the missus racing to meets. You'd have to get a turbo to keep up with her though. Deadly!

Oh BTW, hows the tan?
SWAGGER
MK2-REV3-T-Bar-Turbo
Addict
graphgraph
LOVE YOUR 2!

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

Re:dshamrock Inspired Slideshow of Terenure car show 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 24
eamo, ye must be flat out in work looks good but feel a bit biased if I give you kc

Dave, that's pure sick...there's love for your car and there's sick weird freaks that cross the line...and swagger, you've one foot on that line. Did I see a sly kiss as you shined your wheels on Sunday
Scooby
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Spend money I dont have to buy parts that I dont need to impress people that I dont know

Well if thats what I do in public, you never know what goes on behind closed doors. God I wish I had a garage!
SWAGGER
MK2-REV3-T-Bar-Turbo
Addict
graphgraph
LOVE YOUR 2!

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

Won't be swappin the Skyline for a 2.That would cause to many problems as mine would have to be at least twice as good as hers.Tan is starting to fade a little.Looked like i'd been Tango'd for a couple of days.
Whitegtr
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

haha Darth has got some fly moves. lol

I saw this vid on youtube too, slightly more faithful to the original but funny

Quandry
Retro throwback
Administrator
graph
MR2 Drivers

How to post pics!
Click for mk2 BGB

Understood Eamo, id be the same!

Quandry, that was brilliant, I enjoyed that. That was weekday Vader, mine was weekend Vader!
SWAGGER
MK2-REV3-T-Bar-Turbo
Addict
graphgraph
LOVE YOUR 2!

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

Here's another good one. Vader recording his voice for TomTom GPS:
SWAGGER
MK2-REV3-T-Bar-Turbo
Addict
graphgraph
LOVE YOUR 2!

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG

Re:dshamrock Inspired Slideshow of Terenure car show 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 327
KC gone to you Eamo, loved the music choices as well. Long may the slideshows last from our slideshow kings.
slipsliderg
"if it ain't broke don't fix it"
graphgraph
"Happier than a tornado in a trailer park"

"Just as in cuisine, the ‘flavor’ of a car is quite important…”
Hiromu Naruse 1943-2010 RIP

Go to topPage: 1