Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Cars & Coffee, Cherrywood Sunday November 2nd
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Cars & Coffee, Cherrywood Sunday November 2nd
Cars & Coffee, Cherrywood Sunday November 2nd 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 73
Cars & Coffee, Cherrywood Business and Tech. Park, will take place on Sunday morning, November 2nd, meeting anytime from 10.30am onwards.
Take exit 16 from the M50, and follow the road to the complex, park up in the large car park opposite the Spar store on the immediate right upon entering the gate.
This venue so far has proven to be a great success, it is quiet on a Sunday morning, with minimal public traffic, and we have the permission and blessing of both the site security, and store owner.
Take care on the approach road to the complex, it is a three lane road, and very easy to break the limit(60km/h) but it is often policed with speed traps.
Following discussions with the Spar owner the shop now provides a full hot food and breakfast service.

1 Redmk1
Redmk1
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Comments? Suggestions? Register above to have your say!

Re: Cars & Coffee, Cherrywood Sunday November 2nd 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 13
Count me in 4 this 1
busy93
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Cars & Coffee, Cherrywood Sunday November 2nd 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 23
Yup!
Turlock
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Cars & Coffee, Cherrywood Sunday November 2nd 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 4
This Time Definitely Going!
Dammage83
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Cars & Coffee, Cherrywood Sunday November 2nd 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 4
Well i'm here and it's only me... Beautiful weather like that and no mr2's ?! Come on guys...
Dammage83
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Cars & Coffee, Cherrywood Sunday November 2nd 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
Is there a blue r34 gtr?
DeathToAllButMetal
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Nope but there was a new BMW i8... What a machine...got pics and a movie but uploading anything here is a pain. My battery died so i was there after 12.00 and people were already going back home... Gotta be there at 10:00 next month
Dammage83
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Cars & Coffee, Cherrywood Sunday November 2nd 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
What date is next one? I've never been to one in my life but seen pics on the boards.ie motors forum..that i8 BMW and a bayside blue sexy r34 Gtr is all I remember lol
DeathToAllButMetal
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Cars & Coffee, Cherrywood Sunday November 2nd 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 73
great turnout, nice weather, massive cars love the BMW i8.
Redmk1
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

I seen a picture on boards.ie of a sexy red revision 3? On black alloys with silver edges.
T bar model anybody here?
DeathToAllButMetal
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Cars & Coffee, Cherrywood Sunday November 2nd 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 13
I was there Tis morn'n gud turn out u17VbFWWKo1xxXcom
busy93
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

busy93
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG
_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDEIMG
busy93
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Cars & Coffee, Cherrywood Sunday November 2nd 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 23
Dammage83 wrote:
Well i'm here and it's only me... Beautiful weather like that and no mr2's ?! Come on guys...
Missed this in the end, was totally gonna go but had to do some work on the 2 yesterday and after finding I needed a couple more parts than I had it's been left sitting on jack stands for a few days

Wasn't gonna go for it but hoping to get a load of stuff done for the track day on Friday so had to prioritise
Turlock
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Cars & Coffee, Cherrywood Sunday November 2nd 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 74
Turlock wrote:
Dammage83 wrote:
Missed this in the end, was totally gonna go but had to do some work on the 2 yesterday and after finding I needed a couple more parts than I had it's been left sitting on jack stands for a few days

Wasn't gonna go for it but hoping to get a load of stuff done for the track day on Friday so had to prioritise

You bringing the mr2 to OTD? Myself(mk1 SC) and Darran(mk2 tubby racecar) will be there aswell.
Tsporter
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Yeah hoping to, loads to be done to the car before then but if I've all my ducks lined up after lunch I'll be booking a spot

Is Japhora going aswell? Think I saw his name down somewhere (or is that Darran)
Turlock
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Cars & Coffee, Cherrywood Sunday November 2nd 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 74
Yeah that's Darran.

What plans have you for the car?
Tsporter
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Ah nothing much, for the mo it'll be to keep it fairly stock, I'll get an intro thread sorted soon!

I've the front hubs off and in with a mechanic to get new bearings pressed in (one was fairly bad), couple of ball joints to replace, I've red stuff pads all round to go in along with a full flush of DOT 5.1 (discs are fine and it's got braided lines installed already!), gear box oil to be changed, engine oil to be done aswell.

So straight forward enough
Turlock
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2014/11/03 13:11 By Turlock.

Go to topPage: 1