Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

FULL set of undertrays from a Rev2, in excellent condition
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: FULL set of undertrays from a Rev2, in excellent condition
FULL set of undertrays from a Rev2, in excellent condition 13 Years, 1 Month ago  
Just removed these tonight, 7 pieces in total, plus the small metal bracket for the rearmost tray. All the holes are unbroken and the trays themselves in excellent condition.

Might sell separate depending on interest, but looking £80 for the full set if anyone wants them

Pictures to follow tomorrow
pacman160778

Comments? Suggestions? Register above to have your say!

Re:FULL set of undertrays from a Rev2, in excellent condition 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 328
Can anybody confirm if these will work on a Rev 3 is so I will have them from you.

Also looking for the AC piping for the front and the AC rad as well if you have them going at all.
slipsliderg
"if it ain't broke don't fix it"
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
"Happier than a tornado in a trailer park"

"Just as in cuisine, the ‘flavor’ of a car is quite important…”
Hiromu Naruse 1943-2010 RIP

Re:FULL set of undertrays from a Rev2, in excellent condition 13 Years, 1 Month ago  
Apparently they won't work on a Rev3, which i'm surprised at since surely the underneath of the car will be the same. I'm guessing theres maybe a difference on the rearmost one where it attaches higher up near the hub, but no idea what it is, and am really only guessing as the rest of the pieces are pretty flat

You'll need to let me know what AC piping it is you need. The AC radiator has about 4 or 5 inches of fins missing from the bottom, but otherwise in decent condition. I was actually going to keep it for myself as its in better condition than mine, however my AC works well as it is so not sure if i should go messing with it
pacman160778

Go to topPage: 1